The theatre office assistant is overseen and works closely with the theatre office secretary.
Essential Job Functions:
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones and taking ticket orders when secretary is out of the office and as a back-up to the ticket office
- Preparing mailings (stuffing, labeling envelopes)
- Retrieving cash from and taking deposits to the Business Office
- Making prompt books for the designers and directors for each show
- Approving and posting posters around campus
- Designing theatre season photobooks
- Helping prepare for our productions’ school performances
- Database work
- Helping to prepare Genesians travel book (printing maps and getting surveys ready)
Applicants should be familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Work 5-6 hours per week
- Hours worked will be between 8am – 5pm (M-F) depending on student schedule
- Check email messages regularly for communication from supervisor
Please apply here.