Department: Math, Engineering and Computer Science
Supervisor: Alice Ramos
Student aides the department by utilizing the skills and experiences gained in their studies to assist in grading, tutoring, setting up labs, and contributing to other department related activities and projects for the Fall 2021 semester.
Essential Job Functions:
- Running an open lab session for two to three hours a week (probably one evening) helping students in Programming 2 writing and debugging their code.
- Assist students with generic questions
- If there are no questions, student would be free to work on their own homework while on the clock
- Assist with grading and other small duties related to the class
- Being able to help others understand how to program
- Knowledge of Java is required
- Success in Programming 2 is highly desired
- Demonstrates integrity and a willingness to serve
- Uses time wisely
- Works independently
- Commits to agreed upon hours for the duration of the semester
- Communicates well with faculty supervisors
- Handles assigned tasks in a timely manner
How to Apply:
Please apply here.