Start the process by completing an application: Apply Now
Supervisor: Jeff Salisbury
Hiring for Fall Semester 2023!
Auditorium student staff runs lighting for chapel, music, and other events in the Everest/Rohrer Auditorium. Stage manage and house manage music and other events. Clean and maintain the stage and lighting equipment. Hang and focus lighting instruments for theatre and other events. Set up and tear down chapel band and set-ups for other events. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide great service to all groups using the Everest-Rohrer facility
- Learn, program and run the ETC Gio lighting board and lighting systems (you will be trained)
- Learn the basics of the audio and video equipment (you will be trained)
- Self-starter who can work alone and in groups
- Great attitude
- Ability to work in high spaces
- Work between 2 and 20 hours a week depending on scheduled events in the Everest-Rohrer facility
- Most hours are in the evening and weekends
- Check email and text regularly for communications from your supervisor